Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I remember...


One of my earliest memories of a Panama City vacation involves staying in Maw & Gunk's trailer. We were across the street from the beach--I'm guessing somewhere around Laguna Beach. I remember getting in trouble from Gunk for crossing the street by myself. I don't remember anything else about that trip. It is the only time I remember Maw & Gunk being there. I think they both passed away not too many years after this picture was taken. This photo, showing Gunk, Susan, Kathy and me was always on display in my parents house. 
P.s. I am trying to write something each day as a means of disciplining myself. I hope to one day write a book. Remember all of you who are registered are listed as authors as well and are allowed to add posts as well as comments. I am still waiting for other family members to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment